Saturday 5 September 2020

COMMISSIONS CLOSED!

COMMISSIONS CLOSED!

COMMISSIONS CLOSED


SLOT 1 - TAKEN
SLOT 2 - TAKEN

Below you'll find some information on commissions.

PRICES:

I HAVE CHANGED MY PRICES.

First and foremost, all prices will be in EUROS (€), not USD. I will charge €0,03 per word, or €30,- per 1000 words for easiness sake. The maximum amount of words I'll write for commissions is 5000 words, so for €150,-. I won't charge extra if you pay for a €100,- and I add enough to your commission to make it 5500 words, but if you give me a commission prompt and I think I'd need more words to add everything I will tell you so.

Once the amount of words and subject of the story is agreed upon by both parties, I will send an invoice for the full price to your e-mail.


I WON'T WRITE ABOUT:


  • Rule 34 (stories involving characters from books, films, tv series, video games, cartoons, ect.)
  • Scat
  • Underage characters
  • Male on Male/Futa on Male
  • Guro
  • Vore
  • Feet
  • Genderswap
If you don't see something on this list that you feel unsure about, feel free to ask.


CONTACT:

If you want to commission me, please send an e-mail to Risax.soulseeker@gmail.com with the word "Commission" in the subject. Please include what you want to story to be about, what kind of sex-acts or fetishes you want to see included and the amount of words you want your commission to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment