Sunday 5 November 2023

COMMISSIONS CLOSED

 COMMISSIONS CLOSED


To make sure I have enough money for the holidays I'll be planning to open 3 slots. Filling commissions won't be "First come, first serve" I will pick commissions depending on my preference. Also note that this is the first time in a year that I have opened commissions, so I might not be the fastest.If you need your commission finished before a certain date I might not be the best choice for you.


SLOT 1 - TAKEN

SLOT 2 - TAKEN

SLOT 3 - TAKEN


I WON'T WRITE:

  • RULE 34 (STORIES ABOUT CHARACTERS FROM EXISTING MEDIA)
  • FEET/FOOTJOB
  • GURO
  • DEATH/SNUFF
  • SCAT
  • FARTS
  • WATERSPORT
  • DIAPERS
  • MALE ON MALE
  • LOLI
  • SHOTA
  • RAPE/NONCON
  • VORE
  • REAL PEOPLE

PRICING AND PAYMENT:
I charge €0.03 per word, or €30,- per 1000 words, if you are interested in a commission determine how many words you think you'll approximately need. If your commission is accepted I will write a sample that is between 2-3 pages long and if you approve I will send an invoice to your email via PayPal with the cost of the commission and resume writing once it's paid.

I will not charge extra if I pass the wordcount we agreed upon, but if you're going to give me a laundry-list of sex-acts you wish to see and expect me to get it done in a single page then I might decline the commission if I believe it is not possible.

CONTACT:
If you are interested in a slot and have read my prices and what I will decline to write please send an email with the subject "Commission" in it to Risax.soulseeker@gmail.com and write down what you wish to see me write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment